5 Reasons to Leave a Legacy Gift
A legacy gift provides an opportunity for a supporter to make a gift in the future.
By naming Construct as a beneficiary on a bank or investment account, you have initiated a legacy gift that will benefit struggling families in the southern Berkshires for years to come.
- Provides substantial tax advantages before or after your passing.
- Allows you to collect fixed or interest-based income during your lifetime.
- Allows you to memorialize or honor a loved one.
- Ensures that your heirs receive an inheritance while reducing their estate tax burden.
- Enables you to make your most significant contribution.
If you would like to make a gift or have questions about how to create a lasting legacy for Construct, please contact Jane Ralph, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 413-429-4381.